Usage: tag OPTIONS FILENAME [TAG ...]
- tag FILENAME with the TAGs (if none, list current tags on FILENAME)
untag OPTIONS FILENAME [TAG ...]
- remove TAGs (or ALL if none specified) from FILENAME and list removed
(currently, you need some aliases to make this work)
This is a very raw (alpha, hehe) version of my new invention, but it works: I can tag and I can untag, and I can browse tags in my (unix) filesystem.
It has plenty of info inside, so please take your time and look at it.
Comments are much more than welcome.
p.s. In no particular order:
- blueslugs.com » Blog Archive » tag(1): del.icio.us-style file tagging
- CiteSeerX — Semantic File Systems
- oyepa - Linux tagging file system (Manuel Arriaga)
- Punakea | nudge:nudge