Here's the plan:
- Collect (and keep collecting) "jobs/careers/hiring" web resources of the companies (screw those that don't have it)
- Wrap them with Atom/RSS streams enriched with the relevant metadata: geographic location, industry segment, etc.
- Note that the metadata may be constant per stream or overridden per post
- A corresponding stream directory is appropriate — organised by the same metadata accumulated
- Aggregate all the streams into one huge pipe (this may span worldwide, not a problem since each stream is of very low volume and there's a limited number of them)
- Provide individually metadata-filtered streams on demand
- Watch hitech headhunters and placement companies die
I'm asking from everyone to do the same towards execution of the plan above.
Unfortunately, there are no other useful resources found, those two are close to silly jokes: d&a, Go2Web20.net - The complete Web 2.0 sites directory (you should select what you want there and then laugh).